Reply To: Selecting different theme in theme chooser causes browser and os to get stuck

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Selecting different theme in theme chooser causes browser and os to get stuck Reply To: Selecting different theme in theme chooser causes browser and os to get stuck

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

1. I’ve just tried on a Ubuntu virtual machine + latest FF, but it loads for me fine. I’m guessing there might be a browser plug-in involved – perhaps an input validation or something that listens to DOM imput change events. It’s extremely hard to find out, and if it’s indeed a browser plugin, there is nothing I can do about it, as they relation to the web page is only one way.
My suggestion is to perhaps try another browser, like chrome, preferably without any plug-ins. I have no better suggestion unfortunately, as I’m not able to replicate the issue, so it’s probably situational.

2. It’s basically the search bar background color – but separated to a gradient. With some themes you might have to change Search input field background gradient option on the Input field layout panel to see a change, especially in cases where the whole search bar is the same color: https://i.imgur.com/j9Pw1WY.png
I believe this applies to the default theme as well.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)