Thank You for the proper details, I've logged in and looked at your current configuration.
The issue was, that you were using the default 'OR' keyword logic, which is to yield random matching keywords, anywhere within the text. I've changed that to an 'AND' logic with exact keyword matching. Also, the search override was not enabled, so the default WooCommerce page results were displayed. These are the changes that I made: https://i.imgur.com/itBvVON.png
You should be seeing much more strict results now.
Also, optionally, if you want to learn more about search logics and making more accurate results, I recommend these documentation chapters:
– Search logics and Search logics explained
– Index table introduction and Generating the Index table and Enabling the index table
I hope I helped!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)