I’ve checked your configuration, it mostly looks okay to me. I have however changed a few things that may help you get more relevant results:
– I have increased the title relevance and decreased the others, so items with more similar titles are prioritized: https://i.imgur.com/Ra8Odjz.png
– I have also changed the keyword occurence and minimum length: https://i.imgur.com/ySFkjLc.png
This will make sure that only longer words, and words that occur more frequently are taken into account.
I suggest experimenting with these options, they usually have a major impact on the results.
If you feel like there are still a few pages where you can’t get it right, there is a possibility on each post editor page, where you can choose the items manually: https://i.imgur.com/h2gclcT.png
I hope this helps!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)