Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Custom fields on results layout && ordering queries › Reply To: Custom fields on results layout && ordering queries
Thank you for the proper details, it helps me a lot!
1. It was not showing, because this option was turned off: https://i.imgur.com/Qp16h9M.png
I have enabled that for you, and moved the contents to the advanced description field.
2. It is possible, but with custom code only. I believe this knowledge base article will help you to get started: Showing category/term titles in title/content fields
3. This was due to multiple reasons:
– The default search logic is to give you as many search results as possible (OR keyword logic). But since you have a large set of products, changing that to ‘AND’ was already giving much more appropriate matches: https://i.imgur.com/3Z0QbFp.png
– The ordering was set to title descending, instead of the default relevance, I have changed that as well: https://i.imgur.com/gV8op0D.png
– I have also tweaked the relevance weights a tiny bit, so that titles and custom fields (like the artist field) has a much higher weight to match: https://i.imgur.com/DHUOoyi.png
I believe this might give you the closest expected results possible.
I hope this helps!Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)