Reply To: Theme loses features and layout when Activated

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Theme loses features and layout when Activated Reply To: Theme loses features and layout when Activated

scoobysteve
scoobysteve
Participant

Thank you, I dont have any posts and I am not interested in searching pages. The theme adds property listings and I actually use the “bathrooms” field for the property reference, all the property listing pages are populated via a xml feed.
I use the <Ref>ATP302A1</Ref> field form the xml file and use WPAllImport Pro to populate the property listings pages.

I use the
test.php
http://stephendeboo.co.uk/test.php
import in WPAllImport and under “Edit Options” I populate the baths_value with the xml field {Ref[1]}

this when imported adds all the reference numbers which are unique into the baths field, it is this field I was hoping to search for, but only show valid properties based on what you type in the search box, I don’t want to see google responses, only matches from my database until its the right one.

I will have a look and see if I can get this to work but it seems very complex when using Property Listings and not posts or pages.

Kind Regards

Steve