Reply To: Expanding index with data from another website

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Expanding index with data from another website Reply To: Expanding index with data from another website

renatko
renatko
Participant

Ernest,

Did you have a chance to take a look at my proposal for me funding development of the feature? What do you think?

Thanks,
Renat

_______
August 11, 2014 at 7:49 pm #2174 EDIT | REPLY

renatko

Participant
Ernest,

Got it. Would you be interested in adding this as a feature in exchange for a payment to develop this feature (ability to add 3rd party websites to index, for example in the form of providing
1) URL to a sitemap of website to index (for example in our case its https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Adocs.cloudfoundry.org&oq=site%3Adocs.cloudfoundry.org&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.8229j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8)
2) Limit indexing path to ‘docs.cloudfoundry.org/*’

If you would be interested, I’m flexible with timing and would like to know what size of the payment would you require assuming I would agree to release the intellectual property to you so you can monetize the new feature and offer an alternative to a fast-growing service Swiftype.com which we are considering (they have $24/month subscription to a service that allows adding several domains to index and serve an search results from an “aggregated” index). I can agree to pay a monthly fee, as you may require, for example for 12 months, to “finance” the development of the feature.

If you would not be interested, perhaps you can recommend a developer to contract this to. Otherwise I would have to customize your product with my two PHP/Wordpress developers (they work in our Minsk office maintaining our WordPress sites). However, I consider this option of forking as the least desirable selfish option as it doesn’t benefit your product long-term and puts us outside of upgrades.

Thank you for consideration,
Renat