Reply To: The results take a seriously long time, over 15 seconds

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The results take a seriously long time, over 15 seconds Reply To: The results take a seriously long time, over 15 seconds

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Unfortunately I’m not responsible for refunds, you will need to contact envato market for that via their support center. I don’t know if they can refund you once after the product was downloaded and used, but you should try of course.

I would love to help you, there must be something else conflicting as well, the administrator interface is not resource heavy at all – once we had tested it on a site with half a million posts on a local server with woocommerce and went through without issues.

I have tried the built in search on your website as well, it takes around 20 seconds it to load the results page – which means that something is clearly wrong, because the built in wordpress search is very simple and highly optimized. I’m not sure if it’s the high number of data, or plugin conflict or a database server inconsistency or perhaps low cpu power, but you should definitely look into that, because some web crawler bots like to go through random search results and it could easily overload your server. (it happened to me unfortunately)

Also I don’t know what type of hosting/server are you using, but this high amounts of data and server load might require a VPN with at least 8 cores and 4gb of memory. Shared hostings tend to shut down websites with high CPU usage – it happened to me with bluehost, and site5 as well and I had to move to a much expensive VPN plan.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)