Reply To: Not Overriding Default Search Results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Not Overriding Default Search Results Reply To: Not Overriding Default Search Results

adelaide
adelaide
Participant

Thank you so much for going through all this. I am understanding all of this a lot better.

1. This makes sense. However, when I use the “view more” button, it includes all the posts that aren’t in the Baby Sign Category.

2. I would just like to use block results for everything, but the block results don’t show up when I use them. Even if I add the result short code under the search short code. It is blank.

3. THANK YOU!!!

4. All of my signs are in the Baby Sign Category. They are also in other categories, like the first letter of the word “B” or “Food.” It was too slow when I had the extra categories, so I just did the Baby Sign Category. Banana is in test but it is also in Baby Sign Language. Why isn’t it showing up? I need to delete the Test category anyway, because I am done testing what it was a part of for an essential grid.

5. What do you mean by fix the FTP access? I’d be happy to do it.

I REALLY appreciate your help. Search is so essential for people finding signs on this website, so this is really big for us.

Thank you!