It definitely must be some kind of caching or something similar. I tried on 3 different computers, 3 browsers with each computer, on ipad, iphone and every of these displayed normally.
I also tried 5 different VPS providers with proxy via hola proxy plugin and it worked every single time. I refreshed like 100 times for each browser but it always works.
There must be some kind of caching bound to your IP address or your DNS points to a different IP address.
I'm 100% sure it would have showed up at least once in my test environment. I truly tried like 1000 times and everything is normal.
Try to flush your DNS cahce from the command line with the ipconfig -flushdns command, then try to restart. Also, check your hosts file if the site IP address is not overridden there.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)