Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Can't configure ajax search pro. Code is shown instead of UI › Reply To: Can't configure ajax search pro. Code is shown instead of UI
I think I might need FTP and back-end access to check on this issue, as there is no error message shown on the screenshot, and I have never seen an issue like this before.
A few questions though:
- Is this only happening on the index table options page, or everywhere?
- Have you tried disabling all of the plugins and switching the theme? This is the only way to make sure it's not a plugin/theme conflict.
- Is the error reporting enabled in the wp-config.php file?
- Have you deactivating, deleting, and re-installing the plugin?
- Have you tried a different browser? What browser are you currently using?
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)