- August 31, 2015 at 7:45 am #5714
I just purchased the plugin, but it doesn’t allow me configure the settings. In wordpress, the codes are shown instead of the UI. I’m not sure if it conflicts with any of my plugins, but i disabled almost all to no avail.
I need this resolved asap please.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 31, 2015 at 9:24 am #5716
I think I might need FTP and back-end access to check on this issue, as there is no error message shown on the screenshot, and I have never seen an issue like this before.
A few questions though:
- Is this only happening on the index table options page, or everywhere?
- Have you tried disabling all of the plugins and switching the theme? This is the only way to make sure it’s not a plugin/theme conflict.
- Is the error reporting enabled in the wp-config.php file?
- Have you deactivating, deleting, and re-installing the plugin?
- Have you tried a different browser? What browser are you currently using?
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
August 31, 2015 at 10:24 am #5722
Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to resolve the issue 5 mins ago by disabling the clickmeter. I’m not sure why it causes conflict, but I guess I have no choice but to disable that plugin.
Nice product btw. I’m still playing around with it, and so far, i’m very satisfied!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.