Thank you! It’s working now. Took me a while but I figured out the problem. The script was unable to print out the results for a very strange reason.
After googling the PHP docs I found that in extremely rare cases there is a limit set to object variable attribute sizes and values.
– If the attribute size is exceeded…
– …or there is an invalid BOM character stored in the variable
then the script completely fails without output.
In your case the keyword gave over 50 results, and the results variable stored all of their descriptions as well. I’m guessing that the variable reached the object size limit so it failed.
To solve this, I programatically removed parsing the description from the results, since you are not using it on the Isotopic view. This solved the problem 🙂
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)