Reply To: search box keeps searching without any results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search box keeps searching without any results Reply To: search box keeps searching without any results

dshoaib
dshoaib
Participant

HI Ernetst,

thanks. i have few other issues that need your help:

1) please refer to java error.png. a) go to the chinese version (after logging in). b) click on the profile name 3) click on ‘edit profile’ box (displayed in chinese there. that will cause jquery.ajax error. this was not happening before i installed the plugin so if i deactive ajax search pro that error goes away. it does not happen in english version of the website. can you please help check.

2) still staying in that chinese version above if i type a keyword in ASPro search box the search keeps on going and does not return anything. This does not happen in English version. In Chinese version you can try 恭喜. this keyword exists in the chinese version of ‘hello world’ post (http://cricket.tw/hello-world/?lang=zh-hant).

3) i remember the chinese version search popped a result once (yesterday) and the search keyword was not highlighted in the result.

4) in the dropdown list of options on the left of the search box how can i add ‘Search in products’ or ‘Filter by products’

thanks for your help!!

regards,
dave