I've checked the configuration and I have found the problem(s):
1. The main reason: The redirections are enabled, but not the override, so the default woocommerce search was effective: https://i.imgur.com/Km2jd9E.png
I have enabled that option for you.
2. As default, only the “All” product category is selected, while it has only 4 items.
Please note that you still won't see any results if you type in “exiled” because all the categories are de-selected of which the result is part of. You either need to move every item to the “All” category, or select at least one of the categories (Culture, History, Native American, Political Science for this particular result) before searching.
Everything else seems to be configured correctly. I've also re-created the index table to make sure it's not that, but it was fine as well.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)