Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support › Plugin destroyed my visual composer frontpage › Reply To: Plugin destroyed my visual composer frontpage
August 29, 2016 at 10:23 am #9908
Thank you for the details, I have found the problem. For some reason the when the plugin was checking if the current page is the front-page it got a false result everytime. This meansi, that it to loaded on every element on the front page, which caused the huge delay in the execution.
I’ve added a minor modification to the plugin code via the plugin editor and noted this as a bug to further investigate. The front page should load now normally as expected.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)