Plugin destroyed my visual composer frontpage

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Plugin destroyed my visual composer frontpage

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Eikelmann
    Daniel Eikelmann
    Participant

hey,

after i activate this plugin my frontpage goes down completely. So it is useless for me.

Could you please refund it to me on codecanyon.

Regards
    Daniel

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

First I need to see the issue, and if it’s solveable at all. It might be caused by a 3rd part plugin, but it’s impossible to tell without seeing it.

Can you please update your ticket information with log-in and FTP access, and point me to an URL where I can check this problem? Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Daniel Eikelmann
    Daniel Eikelmann
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the details, I have found the problem. For some reason the when the plugin was checking if the current page is the front-page it got a false result everytime. This meansi, that it to loaded on every element on the front page, which caused the huge delay in the execution.

I’ve added a minor modification to the plugin code via the plugin editor and noted this as a bug to further investigate. The front page should load now normally as expected.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Daniel Eikelmann
    Daniel Eikelmann
    Participant

Hey Ernest,

that’s good to hear. I’m waiting for your update of the plugin and then i install it on my productive site again.

Best
    Daniel

Daniel Eikelmann
    Daniel Eikelmann
    Participant

Hey,

so finally when you’re planing to update the plugin?

Daniel Eikelmann
    Daniel Eikelmann
    Participant

Hey, something new about this issue?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

An update is scheduled to upload today, should be available for download within 48 hours. Once I finished testing, it’s going online 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.