Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Fliters doesn't work, always search in everything… › Reply To: Fliters doesn't work, always search in everything…
You will probably need to reconfigure the plugin as the 1.8 version has about 50 more options. I will try to explain the process step by step.
- First you need to delete your current search form, that you have created in ajax search pro
- You can download the updated search on codecanyon at the same place you downloaded this. In other words, you just need to download it again.
- Then you can delete the Ajax Search Pro plugin via the plugin manager in wordpress. First deactivate it, then delete.
- Then install the new version and activate it. (first you need to extract the .zip file you dowload, because there is the documentation as well)
- Then you should see the ajax search pro menu again, so you can create your search form again.
- After configuring the search form you will need to replace the shortcode in your template (because the old one will not work)
- Chmod the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/cache and the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/css folder to 777 if something is working incorrectly.
- And that is it!
It should work then! 🙂Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)