1 question for Related Post Pro

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support 1 question for Related Post Pro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zorro
    zorro
    Participant

Hi Earnest,

I am interested in buying your Related Post Pro Plugin. You have done such as great job on the Ajax Search Pro, so I believe your Related Post Pro Plugin would be awesome too 🙂

I just have 1 question, would it be possible to display Post Category, Product Category, Post Tags or Product Tags as the related items.

Thanks very much.

Andrew

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your kind words!
    Unfortunately that is not possible. The plugin is only capable of displaying posts, pages and all other custom post type objects as results.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

zorro
    zorro
    Participant

Hi Earnest,

Thanks for the reply.

Would it be possible to display Related Products at the bottom of Single Post Page, Post / Tag Archive Page, including the pages for custom post types and taxonomy?

Thanks again.

Andrew

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

It’s possible to display on single post pages, but tag and archive pages will not work yet, unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

zorro
    zorro
    Participant

A few more questions if you don’t mind 🙂

1) Are the Related Items displayed via pure html / css, or via some kind of javascript or ajax?

2) Would it be possible to mimic the styling and Quick View + Wish List features of the Savoy Theme native Related Products Item? Please see below:

https://screenpresso.com/=nGOUd

http://dev1.a1.a2hosted.com/headphones/bowers-wilkins-p7-advanced-acoustic-aptx-bluetooth-wireless-headphone

If the above is not possible, then perhaps I would need to replace the Related Products section on Single Product Page with your plugin, to get consistent looks and feel.

Thanks 🙂
    Andrew

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

1. It’s HTML/CSS + javascript for the interactions. No ajax is involved.
    2. Well, not without massive modification to be honest. It’s a very specific layout, it seems, so direct changes to the plugin files are very likely needed.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.