3 BUGS – Mobile width elements outside div -> appear horizontal scroll

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support 3 BUGS – Mobile width elements outside div -> appear horizontal scroll

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Marius Farcas Marius Farcas 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marius Farcas
    Marius Farcas
    Participant

Hi,

I find 3 ugly bugs.

1. I’ve investigate everything possible and the last solutions was to delete temporarily the shortcode from search and that was the problem that causes horizontal scroll to appear on mobile.(I think some elements can be is outside the div…maybe scripts?)

I Run this jQuesry on WEB PAGE BROWSER ->Chrome -> inspect element – > console to find witch elements are outside the div :
    $.each( $(‘*’), function() {
    if( $(this).width() > $(‘body’).width()) {
    console.log(“Wide Element: “, $(this), “Width: “, $(this).width());
    }
    });

I do not find the solution, can you please help me to resolve the horizontal scroll?(but please not CSS hack: overflow-x: hidden;
    overflow-y: scroll;) because maybe I need overflow in the near project.

2. For example type on search: gigi …the result must be not found but the plugin display a long…long…long list of characters in down page.
    Please help me to solve this ugly bug too.

3. Sometime if you click 1 of “try this” after close the search another from “try this” stopped to be clickable till you refresh the page.

And 1 question: Have the plugin the option to perform search to another page? For example to display as list or as box but to the desired page as redirect(for example: domain.com/search-results) in this way we can set to display 60 or all results?

Everything is on homepage…

Marius Farcas
    Marius Farcas
    Participant

Bump!

No answer…over 3 days?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.