4.10 upgrade issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jfullerton1
    jfullerton1
    Participant

After upgrade to v4.10, filter settings window does not hover and search results (using vertical 1 column) does not respect width. I played around with as many combinations as I could think of, (saving etc) to try and configure accordingly but without success. I’ve reinstalled a saved copy of version 4.9.7 which I still had. Version 4.9.8 was automatically, so I don’t have a copy of it, but I believe there were no issues with that version.
    Can you please advise what I need to do to layout as in attached image “ajax search pro v4.9.7 good.jpg” (currently installed at http://www.eiki.com).

Additional images attached show changes after update to version 4.10 …
    Note: I am unable to attach additional images here using edge web browser. If you have an alternative submission suggestion, I will send the images showing the issue and the warning messages.

Regards,

John Fullerton, MIT, Webmaster
    Eiki International, Inc., Eastern Time Zone
    Tel: 1-800-563-3454 * World: +1 (705) 527-4084
    E-Mail:[email protected] * Web:http://www.eiki.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I believe both issues are related to recently discovered bugs with the new version. One is the width calculation problem when there is a bigger margin on the search bar, and the other is a z-index issue on the settings box.

I recommend keeping the 4.9.7 for now, I’m pushing a hotfix release later today when done testing. It will be available in the auto updater within 12 hours, on codecanyon a bit later – as their approval process take like 5 days unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jfullerton1
    jfullerton1
    Participant

Hi,

FYI, for your reference…

Attached are a couple more captures showing the issue and a warning after saving a change to configuration.

Installed WordPress version is 4.7.2.

Thanks for your prompt response.

John Fullerton, MIT, Webmaster
    Eiki International, Inc., Eastern Time Zone
    Tel: 1-800-563-3454 * World: +1 (705) 527-4084
    E-Mail:[email protected] * Web:http://www.eiki.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you very much!

Thankfully those are all the known problems, in your case you got to see all three of them at the same time. I’m already testing the solutions, should be up soon.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.