- October 30, 2017 at 4:48 pm #15348
I am unable to create a new Index Table. I get the following error in the dialog window:
There’s nothing in the support guide to troubleshoot this error message.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.October 31, 2017 at 7:59 am #15354
Error messages within index table creation are usually caused by errors during executing shortcodes within contents. Server Error 403 however might be different, or a combination of shortcode issues and some sort of overload.
This is almost impossible to debug without actually accessing the files, but as first step I would recommend changing the following options:
– Post limit per iteration to 4 or lower: https://i.imgur.com/Rvse5Zi.png
– Make sure that the Extract iframe contents and Execute shortcodes option is turned OFF: https://i.imgur.com/riBe4Ma.png
If there was an overload or a problematic shortcode, this may work.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
October 31, 2017 at 3:59 pm #15359
Thank you! Those exact settings work.
– Post limit per iteration to 4 or lower (Changed and Worked!)
– Make sure that the Extract iframe contents and Execute shortcodes option is turned OFF (Changed and Worked!)October 31, 2017 at 6:59 pm #15361
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.