9-16 seconds to show the suggested word

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support 9-16 seconds to show the suggested word

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by daouda daouda 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    daouda
    daouda
    Participant

Hello!

I really love your plugin, i have only two small problems with it.

1. When I add a new category from a post at the admin interface, it doesn’t show up, only after when i refresh the post (or the page). This problem comes when your plugin is activated.

2. Is there anyway to speed up the keyword suggesting, because it is a bit slow (i have to wait 9-16 seconds to show the suggested word)

Thanks for your help!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. It should be ok now.

2. I believe something else is interfeering. I did some testing to measure the site performance. An empty ajax request takes 4-6 seconds, which is extremely high. It means, that even before the search can start it must wait 4-6 seconds. This delay is most likely (but not 100%) caused by one of the plugins, but unfortunately I’m unable to tell which one it is.

If the delay is not there, then the suggestions would appear in 2-4 seconds tops.

You can also feel this slow loading if you for example try to open the plugins page: http://www.mission-locale.com/wp-admin/plugins.php
    It takes me like 10 seconds to get there, which is too high, it should be less. Caching, seo and similar plugins can cause this.

Update: I tried to deactivate temporary the WPRocket plugin and the response time went under 4 seconds! Perhaps that’s what caused it? Your site felt faster as well!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

daouda
    daouda
    Participant

Thanks for the support
    You advised me to disable wp rocket

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

No problem at all.

Try to test your site without wp rocket first, if you feel it’s faster, then that should solve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

daouda
    daouda
    Participant

Yes I have seen thank you for your help 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.