Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › A few display / content issues in Admin side
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.
- May 13, 2020 at 5:56 pm #27301
Your Ajax Search pluging is really great. It’s very noticable that you have thought almost of every possible fearture. Thank you.
I would like please to ask / report a few things that may be improoved in next version.
1. On Right To Left lnaguages (like Hebrew / Arabic) there is a display issue on Admin setting page. The “Enable Accessibility” button is placed on the right of the main settings, so the setting pages in the above languages are cutten out of the screen, and the user must drag the page to the left after each paging/updating to see the whole setting page. Can you please fix this? Kindly see attached picture.
2. The Textarea field inside each page named “Additional search tags for this post (space separated)” does not save the text position/spacing that the user has placed. So when using this field to put in different languages keywords (to be used on search) and trying to use every line for each lnaguage for example, after saving, the text is pressed into a one block of text, instead of saving the original text structure inside the Textarea (like breaking new lines). Can you fix this please by keeping this field content as originaly was placed by the user before saving? Please see attached picture.
3. What is the meaning of “Multisite Options“? How can I activate this for more then 1 site I may use in the future?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 14, 2020 at 1:22 pm #27327
Thank you for your kind words!
1. Will check that on our test servers, see what I can do about it.
2. Unfortunately this probably stays at is now. The field is for space separated keywords, and prints the exact contents of the stored custom field. Excess white space is cleared out for better performance.
3. That option activates for multisite installations, where sites are connected. Licenses are still valid for only single use (one site per license).Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.