- July 27, 2020 at 1:54 pm #28711
I have managed to get the compact icon in place in the Divi menu, but just have a few questions.
1. Would it be possible to use the default divi search (which hides the menu for the search bar) but have the results powered by your plugin?
2. When I click on the search icon while in the mobile view, it just refreshes the page (it doesn’t expand and allow me to search).
3. Would it be possible to have the compact search icon for desktop, but the search box for mobile?
4. Please can you help me with the CSS necessary to ensure the results box is ABOVE this transparent menu color (see attached)
#2 and #3 are showcased in this quick video, as well as the settings I am using (I am happy to provide access, but please see if anything looks problematic):
Thank youJuly 27, 2020 at 3:08 pm #28718
Thank you very much for the details!
1. Do you mean displaying the live results under the divi search? That is not possible unfortunately.Best,
2. It might be only the browser emulator doing it. On a mobile device it works all right: https://i.imgur.com/GpdDIkS.png
3. Well, for that you need two separate search bars. It is possible to hide the plugin on mobile/desktop views via this option. You could make one visible on mobile only, the other only on desktop.
4. Changing the z-index here should do the trick: https://i.imgur.com/ZLovIfw.png
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
July 27, 2020 at 3:27 pm #28720
2. Thanks for the screenshot.
3. Excellent, I know what you mean and I can easily do this, thank you.
4. Excellent, thank you.
Appreciate the quick response, fantastic support, fantastic plugin!July 28, 2020 at 9:17 am #28730
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.