- May 31, 2017 at 9:58 pm #13341
Just a few quick questions:
1) There are 2 “Product Tags” at the Index Taxonomies feature. Is this normal?
2) What are the difference between the 2 below:
product – Tags
product – Product Tags
3) What is the procedure for uninstalling the Ajax Search Pro plugin “100% cleanly”, including all settings, data, file etc.?
AndrewJune 1, 2017 at 10:45 am #13351
1 and 2.: Yes, it’s actually a bug in WooCommerce, where the Visibility and one other taxonomy (I can’t remember) is called ‘Tags’ instead of their proper name.
The product tags are the ‘Product tags’, the other two is not neccessary to include.
3. I’m planning to add a complete uninstall & deactivate feature, but it’s not working yet as I want it to. For now, to completely uninstall the plugin, first de-activate then delete it, then also:Best,
– Delete the wp_asp_index, wp_ajaxsearchpro, wp_ajaxsearchpro_priorities, wp_ajaxsearchpro_statistics tables in your database
– Delete any option in the wp_options database table starting with the ‘asp_’ prefix, there should be only a few, namely: asp_version, asp_updates_lc, asp_updates, asp_media_query, asp_st_override, asp_compatibility, asp_performance_stats, asp_recently_updated, asp_glob, asp_recreate_index, asp_woo_override
– Delete the wp-content/uploads/asp_upload folder
And that’s it, I believe this is all the information stored by the plugin.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.