- May 13, 2017 at 6:32 pm #13090
This is Andrew here.
After further testing, I found a few more small issues. I hope you can help with them.
1) On iPad, after the Result Flydown is opened, touching outside the Flydown area would not trigger the Flydown to close as on PC.
Meaning this “Close result list on document click?” feature is not working on iPad.
2) Regarding Grouping of results. Would it be possible to have grouping based on “Products”, “Product Categories” and “Product Tags”, instead of the generic “Other results”?
3) I have implemented Ajax Search Pro into the Mobile Mode of Savoy Theme, at the Menu, based on your online instructions.
Everything is working perfectly, however the Search Box also added a large vertical white space above it. I have tried to remove it by several methods without success. Do you have any suggestion on how to remove that large vertical white space?
You may take a look at the site with your mobile phone.
Thanks again for all your help, Earnest.
AndrewMay 13, 2017 at 8:18 pm #13091
I got issue #3 resolved by implementing it in a different way.
If you don’t mind, please help with issue #1 and #2.
Thanks again 🙂May 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm #13102
Anyways, I can’t give you a quick fix for this unfortunately, I will have to investigate this one in more details – as other mobile devices does seem to work okay. I will definitely fix it for the upcoming release though.
2. There are 3 exclusive grouping options, it’s not possible to mix them. If you only search products, categories and tags, then either post type or content type grouping is the best choice.Best,
The only thing to do here is to perhaps change the ‘Other results’ header text to maybe ‘Results from categories and tags’ or something like that: https://i.imgur.com/n50F5M1.png
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
May 15, 2017 at 5:33 pm #13118
Thanks for the solutions. I understand about #1, please take your time.
Regarding, your propose solution should work for us, thanks.
However, I found another issue with the Grouping Location, which I reported in another ticket.
Thanks again for all your help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.