Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › About BBPress: Filtering Topics and Replies by Forums…
This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jamnet 3 years, 4 months ago.
- January 19, 2020 at 12:20 pm #25345
Hello., How are you.,^^
Firstly “happy new year”~!!!
And I always very happy with my “Ajax Search Pro”^^
I have question about “BBPress: Filtering Topics and Replies by Forums (custom field based)”. I read and try by “https://wp-dreams.com/knowledge-base/bbpress-filtering-topics-and-replies-by-forums-custom-field-based/”…
1) I make “custom fields” like this “https://prnt.sc/qprvv9“.
2) And it is working good like this “https://prnt.sc/qprw5k”
3) However, Search result show in after footer area like this “https://prnt.sc/qprwhi”
You can check in this URL : https://43gear.com/forums/topic/truth-tracking-%EC%A7%84%EC%8B%A4%EC%B6%94%EC%A0%81/
So My question is_
1) Can I make “custom fields” theme like what I want?
ㄴ If you visit this URL(https://43gear.com/widget/), then you can see what I choose and using^^
2) I have no idea why Search result show in after footer area… I mean it is theme problem or my setting problem…
ㄴ So, if you give me some advice, then I will keep study…^^
Thank you very much^^January 21, 2020 at 6:52 pm #25382
I am not seeing the results box on the bottom of your page anymore. I am guessing it was because of either a cache related issue, or maybe the results shortcode was used on the page, and the search delegated the results there. I hope that is resolved on your end as well.
You can customize the live results, and the box theme under the Theme Options panel.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
January 22, 2020 at 2:19 am #25386
I am really, it happen so sorry^^
I did not check after clean browser cache…ㅜㅜ
Now, I am find everything^^
Thank you very much^^
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.