ACF Custom Fields not showing up

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support ACF Custom Fields not showing up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alightmedia
    alightmedia
    Participant

I’m trying to add custom field filters under frontend Search Settings > Custom Fields.

I have a field called Location (doctor_location_served) that I set up using ACF

This field is not showing up in Ajax Search Pro, even though the other fields under the “Doctor Fields” Field group in ACF are showing up. Initially, none of the fields showed up, but for some reason some of them did.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can still enter the field name, even if it does not show up – the list is only to suggest field names. Only fields that have been assigned values can be displayed in the suggestions list, the plugin looks for fields within the metadata table. The most likely reason you can’t see it in the list is, that it has not been used yet. Once you assign a value to it within a post, the field should start to show up, that is likely the reason for the other fields showing up eventually too.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.