Adding lithtgbox for images search results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Adding lithtgbox for images search results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lucianka
    lucianka
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I created a new support ticket as I was not able to reply in the previous one due to some error message.

It was about adding lightbox to the image search results and as you mentioned that it could be added by a custom code, I am just wondering if you could do it and how much would it cost?

We also set up search for keywords exact match and “AND” as primary logic but it looks like it gives us results based on “OR” logic and also results with just partial match (so just the part of the keyword is matching – we need to be matching the exact work) but we set up complete match. Pls see the screenshot attached. Is there something else we need to set up?

Also I attached the screenshot of the message I got when I wanted to reply to the previous ticket.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately we are not available for custom jobs, I am sorry.

I have logged in to check your specific configuration, and the main issue is, that you want to use exact matching with the index table engine, which is simply not possible.
    If I see correctly, you need to search the image description fields? In that case, I suggest not using the exact matching for that (it will yield no results, as the whole field has to be matched character by character), and using the “AND with exact word matches primary logic: https://i.imgur.com/twVJhBP.png
    That will match any keyword from the image description fields, but restricted to only whole keyword matches.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

lucianka
    lucianka
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. It looks okay on my end, you may need to just clear the browser cache.

2. The isotopic navigation was enabled, so I disabled that for you, it should be now displayed in an infinite page scroll manner.

3. You can change the number of items displayed during one request here. During infite scroll this number of results is added each query.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.