Advanced Custom Fields in results box

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Advanced Custom Fields in results box

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chrisinsac48
    chrisinsac48
    Participant

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. I tried enabling the field “Show description (content) in results?” in “Results layout & Fields,” and that made the custom fields show up in results box.

—————–

I have a custom post type called “ISP List” that is using 21 custom fields (via ACF). I have one dropdown filter that lists all the ISP titles, and once an ISP is selected, I’d like to display all of it’s custom fields in the red search box, without having to click on a new page. I tried putting the following in the Advanced Description Field:

{online_service}<br>{contact_first_name}<br>{contact_last_name}

But none of these fields are showing up in results box. Only the title that links to a separate empty page. Can you log in and see what might be wrong with my setup?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by chrisinsac48 chrisinsac48. Reason: Found solution
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

Let me know if you have any other issues.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.