After Install – Not Visible for User – Post Problems

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support After Install – Not Visible for User – Post Problems

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Janusch Mazurek Janusch Mazurek 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Janusch Mazurek
    Janusch Mazurek
    Participant

Hello

i buy the Plugin, but when i activate it, i can customize it, but they don’t display in Posts. And i don’t can publish more new posts and not refresh published posts. They load and load and nothing happen more.

Please help

At the Moment it is not activated. I can activate it, when you are Ready, but not on Day (German Time) because we have a lot Readers. In the first Step we not fill Login Dates here.

Thanks

Janusch

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m available today till 18:00, I’m located in the same time zone as you (Slovakia).

You can fill out the login details if you want 😉

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Janusch Mazurek
    Janusch Mazurek
    Participant

Hey again, so you will check now? But it is important that nothing happen with the Site, when you check.

At the Moment the Plugin ist not activated. To Test the Problem the best way is, activate it and set to show the recent Posts automatically on bottom on every Post. At this time it is not possible more to post new articles or refresh old. For the User the recent Post are not visible too.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I will check as soon as I can.

I need backend access however. Please edit your first post to fill out the backend and temporary ftp details.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Janusch Mazurek
    Janusch Mazurek
    Participant

Hello again,

we have new Informations

We try to Display in one Post and it works.

When we activate automatically under every Post or with php code it don’t works.

We have wait 10 Minutes but nothing, in this time the complete site don’t works.

We have 918 Posts and ca 400 MB Database – Some Options to do something for big Sites???

Thanks for answer

Janusch

Janusch Mazurek
    Janusch Mazurek
    Participant

As you can see we install now YARPP and it works directly

http://apfelcheck.de/osx-apps/review-diptic/

So we will refund your Plugin at Codecanyon, because we don’t give Password to our Installation

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

For big sites I would recommend to turn off the content and excerpt relevance, it can be a bit resource heavy if you have very long descriptions: https://i.imgur.com/0MbNhHP.png

If you have many posts, then title relevance is more than enough.

Are you sure you placed the php code correctly? If the shortcode works, then the php should work as well without problems. Also try to turn off the “Run the title filter” and “Run the content filter” on the bottom of the “Content Options” panel: https://i.imgur.com/ClY2aP1.png

The plugin was tested multiple times with 10 000+ posts and run without a problem, so it’s either a configuration issue or an unknown bug.

Do you have a test environment or development version of your site, where I could test the plugin?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Janusch Mazurek
    Janusch Mazurek
    Participant

Hey again,

i will check the Settings again, if they are set like you write me. Then i will write again. I don’t know why this happen, we install as test YARPP who is worked on own Server too and it works out from the Box.

Write you late here again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.