After update placeholder-texts disappeared in filters

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support After update placeholder-texts disappeared in filters

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    viestinta_salpaus
    viestinta_salpaus
    Participant

After updating to 4.16.1 our search for educations lost all placeholder texts, filter fileds only say “Select some options…”.

We have tried to save settings again in Ajax Search Pro -> etusivun haku -> Frontend search settings -> Categories and taxonomy terms -> Change display mode. The “Multiselect with search” where there is placeholder text, no matter what we write there, it doesn’t change. We had to change it to “Dropdown”, because it works. But we eould really like to get that Multiselect with search placeholder working.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for letting me know. I can confirm this issue, I was able to replicate it on our test servers.
    I will push a minor update later this week, addressing this issue. If you want it fixed sooner, you can add temporary FTP access, and I will make the correction on the code.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.