After Update whole site in bold

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support After Update whole site in bold

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant

Hello,

since the last update, the font on our whole site has been replaced by another font, which will also be shown in bold.

If I deactivate Ajax Search Pro, the page will be shown correctly again immediatelyand vice versa. Please have a look where a closing tag is missing. We have the search field in the menu bar with the shortcode “[wd_asp id=1]“.

Thanks for support

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please add temporary back-end details (access URL, username and password)? I checked the site URL, but I cannot access anything there unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you that worked.

The issue was not really related to the update itself. You have a 400 (bold) font-weight set via CSS on all page elements, but the bold version of that “open sans” font is not actually loaded. Since the same font was used on ajax search pro, it loaded it automatically, and it corrected the issue.

I have turned off the font loader within the plugin, now it will be all right: https://i.imgur.com/WLBuKGh.png

I still hoever suggest correcting the font weight of the paragraph elements, as it is still set to bold (400), even though it is not rendered due to the missing font-face.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant

Hi,

and thanks. Sounds logical. But why did this occur now? The theme is running like this since I installed it months ago. But that’s an academical question, it it is fixed thanks anyway.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by BerndG03 BerndG03.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure, something else might have been updated as well, and it might have changed the paragraph font-weight, and somewhere it might have been cached, and it cleared just now – or something like that. I would not worry about it. At least if it comes back, you might know where to look for a solution 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.