Ajax bar and live search

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by KeskenyNyomda72 KeskenyNyomda72 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KeskenyNyomda72
    KeskenyNyomda72
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

1 We have an ajax search pro bar in the middle of the post editor. See the attachment.
    How can we remove it? Its really annoying when we edit the posts.

2 Live search:
    How can we change the layout of the suggestions? From live_search.PNG to live_search2.PNG
    See the attachments please.

Thank you,

Ben

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. I have no idea what that is, maybe the post editor recognizes a plugin shortcode or something, but I have not seen that before. Does that show on every post editor, or only on specific posts?

2. Sure, optimally, you can load a new theme that has ‘vertical’ layout in it’s name. You can however change the layout of the existing theme here as well. In that case however make sure to change the font colors, as they will be most likely different from what you need. Some fields might be also disabled, you want to check those as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

KeskenyNyomda72
    KeskenyNyomda72
    Participant

1. It shows on every post unfortunately.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

It looks as if there is a 3rd party custom CSS conflicting with the metaboxes. Anyways, can you please try chaning this option: https://i.imgur.com/dbBSqDS.png

That should completely ignore the meta box output on the editor screen. It might work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

KeskenyNyomda72
    KeskenyNyomda72
    Participant

Thanks, it worked 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.