Ajax issues when trying to uninstall plugin

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax issues when trying to uninstall plugin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Yaniv Cohen benny 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yaniv Cohen
    benny
    Participant

I have tried to uninstall the ajax search pro plugin because the search results on a Hebrew language site are very poor but when I deactivate the plugin multiple plugins that use ajax stop functioning. My faq plugin bwl-kb-manager and woocommerce-product-faq-manager tabs do not function, sabai directory does not function, bulk sales quantity from the wc-dynamic-pricing-and-discounts plugin is not displayed, woocommerce products with multiple images in the gallery display only the primary product image, the woocommerce-woocartpro pop-up does not display when adding a product to the cart from the shop or category page. There are probably more issues but these are the things that I have identified so far. In order to keep developing the site, I have to leave the ajax search plugin activated. I want to replace this search plugin with a new fully rtl plugin but I do not want to leave all the ajax issues caused by your plugin unresolved. Waiting for your response when you and your team return to work. Thanks Benny

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Uninstalling or deactivating does not execute or does anything, so it’s not related to that. What I’m thinking, that this might be some kind of cache issue. If the cache is not cleared properly, the front-end might still try to load the ajax search pro scripts, but they do not exist anymore, which might cause such problems.

There must be something else related to this, perhaps another plugin is requesting something from Ajax Search Pro, or maybe a custom code.

The only error I can see on the log is this:

http://www.beautypediya.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multistep-checkout/script.js?ver=4.3 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

It means that one of the requested script files from the WooCommerce multistep checkout plugin is missing, but it’s not related to Ajax Search Pro, but this also might not be the cause.

Can you point me to a page which break if the plugin is deactivated, so I can try it? I don’t want to change anything on your site, since I don’t understand the language 🙂
    I will try to de-activate and check for errors and do debugging if I can.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Yaniv Cohen
    benny
    Participant

Hi

Picture set # 1 : shows a single product page with the ajax search plugin activated – notice the large product gallery images, the woocommerce tabs function and there is the + – to change the quantity of items to add to the cart.
    link to the sample product: http://www.beautypediya.com/product/סומק-וברונזר-פסים-זוהר-השמש-עפרה

Picture set # 2 : this shows the change in the woocommerce tabs – description, reviews & product faq with the ajax search plugin activated and then how the display is messed up when the plugin is deactivated.

Picture set # 3 : this shows how the woocommerce add to cart popup functions properly when the plugin is activated and that the display is blank

Picture 4 :no popup cart on shop page when the plugin is deactivated
    link to the sample category page: http://www.beautypediya.com/איפור-פנים/

I will send more pictures in the next reply

Thanks Benny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yaniv Cohen
    benny
    Participant

fixing the first link

http://www.beautypediya.com/product/סומק-וברונזר-פסים-זוהר-השמש-עפרה

More pictures sets

Benny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yaniv Cohen
    benny
    Participant

The first link again sample product

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Yaniv Cohen benny.
    Yaniv Cohen
    benny
    Participant

Hi, I am wondering if understand the problem?
    Benny

Yaniv Cohen
    benny
    Participant

Hi again and sorry to bother you,

We solved the problem of new site installation, Please close the ticket.
    No need support.

Thanks Benny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ajax issues when trying to uninstall plugin’ is closed to new replies.