Ajax product search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    macey041
    macey041
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue with the Ajax search for products with Elementor pro. I am getting the attached error with any search when I attempt to set up the product search. The page loads fine, with the products appearing, as soon as I start searching or change a filter it attempts to load and then the error comes. ,I followed the online guide step by step, even testing on a search with exactly the same settings as yours with the same result.

Error message:
    array(1) { [0]=> string(19) “27/04/2020 04:00 am” }

Any ideas?

Thank you,
    Matt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

I’m sorry, that was a leftover debugging code regarding the previous date issue. I have cleared it up, it should be okay now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

macey041
    macey041
    Participant

Hi again Ernest,

Thanks again for your quick reply!

When I search now or apply any filter it’s just blank…? The writing has gone, bot no results appear.

Best,
    Matt

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like there is some sort of a loading script that initializes the items during the page load. That however does not trigger during ajax requests, so the elements remain “invisible”. If it’s possible, removing the element animations (opacity, and some sort of a size growth), then it will most likely resolve it.
    Otherwise turning off the ajax live loader is the only option.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.