ajax search not deploying

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

i update ajax search to latest version and i change some options ( basically i was trying to activate index table and cache options)

after do these change i note the search stop working, i put everything as before but is not working.

i deactivate w3 total cache and cloudflare but still not working and a nyways before was working with boths activated.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve found and corrected the problems. Some options were missing now, because of the reverted instances.

I’ve configured the caching and tested the index table, now it should work again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

ok, now works fine however when i write toyota is displaying just 2 results when i have 8 results set in configuration

evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

apologizes, now is working but i dont see the gif loading.

i am testing on this page

http://www.automarketpanama.com/listings/149056/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Make sure to clear your browser cache. This version has new loading icons, because the old ones were deprecated and removed. I can see the loading icon, so it’s probably a cache problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

ok thanks

evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

may you tell me exactly what you change for make it work ? i have the same issue on my localhost and i am not able to make it work.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You have two options I recommend:

1. Export the search instance from the live server and import it on localhost
    2. ..or create a new one instead.

The old import data has missing options, but if you export the one from the live server, it should work 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.