Ajax Search not searching my buddypress groups. Urgent!

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search not searching my buddypress groups. Urgent!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jakegus
    jakegus
    Participant

My boss wants this site up by Monday and i am freaking out because the only thing i cant get to work is this search bar that i had to talk him into paying for. I have all the settings correct and the buddypress search boxes clicked as well. all the configuration is the same as another site i have used this plugin on too so i know it should be working, which makes me think that there might be something corrupted somewhere. There are not any other plugins that i can find that would be making it not find the groups.

Please help ASAP.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Have you tried changing the template or disabling all the plugins temporary (except buddypress and search of course)? All I can think of is, that maybe some other plugin is conflicting with the search.

I will take a look at your configuration as soon as I get close to a comp (in 2 hours), right now I’m only on my phone.

Best,
    Ernest

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jakegus
    jakegus
    Participant

Yes, I ended up completely starting over with a new fresh wordpress. thats the only thing that fixed it. Sorry, please close this ticket.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Okay, I’m glad you could fix it 🙂 I’m closing this ticket now.

Best,
    Ernest

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ajax Search not searching my buddypress groups. Urgent!’ is closed to new replies.