Ajax Search Plugin Response Data Missing

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Plugin Response Data Missing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ingersolldigital68
    Ingersolldigital68
    Participant

Hello. I am having an issue on Firefox and some Google computers that throw an error. Edge and opera work fine. “The response data is missing from the ajax request.”

I looked through your documentation and added the line to WPRocket and also checked the Ajax handler, but it is still happening.

Please advise.
    Thank you 🙂
    Mike Ingersoll

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details. I could not trigger the error, as some scripts on the home page are not initialized due to an error on the console: https://i.imgur.com/rhwQRYV.png
    It is caused by a 3rd party script, because it is defered, but the inline sript afterwards tries to get a variable from the defered script, which does not exist yet. Try turning off the script defer option in WP rocket, it may resolve this issue, as well as others, and hopefully the one with the search script too.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.