Ajax search pro as ajax filter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax search pro as ajax filter

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Dear team,
    1st of all, thanks a lot again for help me last time
    I want to know something if possible. I want to use Ajax search pro as Ajax filter for my custom post type like facetwp?.
    Is it possible?
    Waiting for your reply

Warm Regards

djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Atchully I want a filter on an archive page, where can be filtered by Users (For spesific role) and taxonomy. I don’t want any button. Just want as soon as someone click on any filter option, the posts appear according to that below in archive page..

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not yet possible. A live filter is under construction, but it will only work on the results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Can you suggest me any filter? I know this question is out of support and not related to plugin at all but let me know if you know any best plugin for filter.. Thank you

djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

But this is full name for the plugin, right? “Ajax Search Pro – Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin”… Let me know when this feature will be in your plugin, so I use it as filter on my archive page or other pages where I put all posts form a custom post type

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I am told that FacetWP is probably the best one, but I am not too familiar with it. I don’t know if it works on existing pages, or you need a custom page for it though.

The plugin can be used as a filter as well of course, but currently it is not yet capable of filtering archive/result pages.
    It is possible to create layouts like these:
    https://ajaxsearchpro.com/staff-search-filter/
    https://ajaxsearchpro.com/property-search/

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.