Ajax Search Pro blocks other javascript on page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro blocks other javascript on page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MatthewFass
    MatthewFass
    Participant

Hi there. I just noticed that your search software has knocked out several of my important Bootstrap and non-bootstrap javascript functions including changing the URL for each tab state.

for example here
    http://sivananda.webfactional.com/searchtest/media-relations-press/
    pw: Guest-2014

When Ajax Search Pro is inactive, the URL changes in the location bar but when ASP is active it no longer appears.

I tried all your compatibility settings but it didn’t fix the problem. Can you help me debug this?

-Matthew

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Could you pin-point me where the issue is exactly? I tried to disable-enable the plugin to see if there is any difference, but I could not find any for the first look.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

MatthewFass
    MatthewFass
    Participant

With the plugin disabled, click on the tabs on the bottom of the page. You’ll see that the URL changes in the location bar. My client has requested this because they want to be able to leave the page and then come back to the same open tab.

Once the the plugin is enabled and if you refresh the page, you’ll see that this functionality is no longer there.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I can see now. I have changed the javascript source to minified and it cleared the error from the javascript console, and the tabs started working as expected. It should work fine now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.