Ajax Search Pro causing conflictions with Theme

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro causing conflictions with Theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Danielz Maddz Danielz Maddz 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danielz Maddz
    Danielz Maddz
    Participant

Hello .

I recently noticed that images were not displaying on my home page. I contacted Elegant Themes Support as I’m using the Divi Theme. They checked it out and said that your plugin was causing the confliction

Can you please help me resolve

I have added login details above. Seems the site is live and a business is using it, I have to use slider modules to display images. You can navigate to the home page and add a image using the Divi Image Module. Then check it out live and you will see it won’t display. deactivate your plugin to quickly validate it appears once your plugin is off.

In addition, the home page slider also doesn’t work when your plugin is activated !

Serious problems here 🙁

Please dont do anything rash like delete your plugin, spend ages configuring them styles 🙁

Let me know what we can do to solve . Thanks

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Danielz Maddz Danielz Maddz.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details, I have found the problem!

It was due to two missing values, which might have got deleted by accident. I’ve changed back those two options to the default values: https://i.imgur.com/mN9XvgX.png
    It yielded an error whenever the plugin tried to de-code the search data, causing a script failure.

The error from the console disappear, and now the sliders should be working again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Danielz Maddz
    Danielz Maddz
    Participant

Thanks man. Can you do me one more little favour please. Open my site and start shrinking it. The search box starts extending out past my full width module column. I know its a simple setting in the plugin that I changed. I cant for the life of me identify which one. I been through them all it seems twice. And you have so many options phew. Can you tell me which one does it . Check image attached

Thanks very very much. Great stuff indeed. ill definitely be keeping this plugin in tool box for future jobs , buy more site licences im sure !!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It looks like a min-width issue to me, somewhere there seems to be a forced width. There is no option for that, but this custom CSS should get rid off that behavior:

.asp_main_container {
        min-width: 0 !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Danielz Maddz
    Danielz Maddz
    Participant

It could be me then adding some thing somewhere. Ok that’s a million man,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.