Ajax Search Pro Customization Page Not Loading

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro Customization Page Not Loading

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jlodes
    jlodes
    Participant

I cannot provide credentials as this site is locally hosted and only available to employees on our local secure network.

When in the searchbar customization page (Ajax-Search-Pro > [gear icon]) the preview will not open, the tabs do not open anything, and the tab of my browser shows that it is never done loading.

To fix it, I tried updating the plugin, uninstalling and installing the plugin fresh. restarting the site, turning off the other plugins, and changing the theme.

There is an error message:
    “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET”
    It says the error is in: “admin.php?page=asp_settings&asp_sid=1:1”

I do not have access to the error log files.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure, as the error message does not tell much, but it looks like, that the script resources are either not loaded, or a 3rd party script is causing a conflict, and it stops the page load script execution as well. However, since you tried switching things, this might be less probable.

The ERR_CONNECTION_RESET can refer to cookie related errors as well. Please try the following things:
    – Clear all site cookies, or all cookies within the browser
    – If no luck, then try it in incognito mode (CTRL + SHIFT + N in chrome)
    – If still no luck, then try a different browser

Hopefully one if these should work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jlodes
    jlodes
    Participant

Hi Mr. Marcinko,

Thank you for such a quick reply! I have been using Google Chrome. I just deleted all the cookies and it still not loading. I tried it on Firefox and Opera, too, but no luck there either.

Is there anything else you think the issue could be?

Thank you,
    Jacob

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Dear Jacob,

– Are there any other error messages? Can you check the server error log (php errors, apache log)? Let me know if there is anything related in there.
    – Do you have any firewall/virus scanner active? Try turning that off temporarily, it might be blocking the connection to one of the local files.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.