Ajax Search Pro does not work after Theme Update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro does not work after Theme Update

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by rt79 rt79 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #23217
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant

    Hi I notice i m using Astra WordPress Theme. They have an update today from version 1.8.5 to version 1.8.6. After I updated the theme I notice that Ajax Search Pro no longer works.

    I am also using elementor to create my homepage. When I put put in Ajax Search as a widget it does not show at all.

    Please help. Thanks!

    #23218
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    Well, it sound like some sort of a theme related problem, although I am not able to tell without actually looking at the code in this case.

    Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end details? I would like to check what happens with the plugin shortcode. Thank you!

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #23219
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23220
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23231
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #23234
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23235
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    #23240
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23241
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23249
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    Rolling back the plugin will not work, as you will have to roll back the databases as well as the files. I would rather recommend trying a full plugin reset then deleting the plugin via the plugin manager, and installing again. I suspect there might be missing/corrupted file somewhere.

    If that does not do anything, then please add a temporary back-end access as well. I will try to activate and see what exactly is happening there.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #23250
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23255
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #23260
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #23425
    rt79
    rt79
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.