Ajax Search Pro dont work

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shopconstruct
    Shopconstruct
    Participant

Hello,
    i have installed the pro version. The light version was working properly.
    I have deactivatet light and activatet pro. I was making all settings. Reading your guide and also the troubleshoot.
    But i dont get it to run. Searchfield appear. But no preview and no search results. Index Table was created. I have no jquery errors in console.
    It is just not working.

I have a shortcode inside header.php in dynamix Theme. I have comment it for the moment. I also try widget. But also no result.

The second thing is. I want to index only post who have not customfield wppi_unavailable set to on.
    I tried to do it with filters. But cant figure it out.

Is this possible with your module?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the proper details, it helps me a lot.

If I understand correctly, you want to return only items, where the custom field is not set to ‘on’. I have made the following change to the configuration: https://i.imgur.com/yAsHhU5.png
    Now, only items where the custom field is ’empty’ will be returned. I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Shopconstruct
    Shopconstruct
    Participant

Good Morning,
    thx for looking. But the main Problem that search doesnt work is still not solved. I have uncomment search in Header.
    Try to search for “rosen”. Nothing comes.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I have found the problem. It was caused by the ‘Speed booster’, when this option was enabled: https://i.imgur.com/srbCWQp.png

It removed the search script, but did not re-queue it as it supposed to, so the search script was missing. There is probably a minor bug with that feature. The search scripts are already enqueued to the footer though.

It should be working now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Shopconstruct
    Shopconstruct
    Participant

Super it is working.
    Thx for help

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.