Ajax Search Pro Filter with Elementor

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro Filter with Elementor

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    capstonedesign42
    capstonedesign42
    Participant

Hello. I am having trouble getting the Ajax Search Pro to work with Elementor. First, I should point out that I am trying to get it work similar to this… (link removed). The page that I’ve created is found at (link removed).

Can I achieve the same functionality as the blueprism site with Ajax Search Pro? For some reason, when I click on a specific category, the results display pages that do NOT have that category. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. It seems like all entries load every time.

I have some custom post types and it’s just not working. Here is a video showing you what I believe isn’t working correctly.

(link removed)

Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details!

By default the plugin will not remove items, which does not have connection with the given taxonomy. To change that, turn off this option: https://i.imgur.com/qhcYij2.png
    In your specific setup, I would also suggest changing the checkbox logic like so: https://i.imgur.com/EGBfZko.png
    I beileve these should resolve the issues 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

capstonedesign42
    capstonedesign42
    Participant

Oh my goodness! I think that did it!!! I am so happy right now. I am going to double-check everything, but it looks promising. Thank you so much for the super fast support!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.