Ajax Search Pro for WordPress

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro for WordPress

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by STEFANIA MARKESINI sm92 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    STEFANIA MARKESINI
    sm92
    Participant

Hi, i bought “Ajax Search Pro – Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin” .I’ve installed it and set it for woocommerce productsa).The problem is that it doesn’t show on products’ results the prices, how can I ‘ve add the price?.b)I want to hide the description,how can I do that?thanks in advance

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

To display the price, use the advanced title and description fields. In your case, if you don’t want the description, only the price, then use this in the description field:

{_price}

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

STEFANIA MARKESINI
    sm92
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The plugin cannot change the layout of the results page unfortunately. That section is controlled by the theme you are using. You will have to ask the theme author about that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

STEFANIA MARKESINI
    sm92
    Participant

I’va attached you 2 screenshota.A)Themes search result B)your plugin search result .it is tittaly different and do not recognize shortcode.Could you hepl me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Are you set the redirection to the correct results page? It looks like you are using WooCommerce (?), so make sure to redirect to the WooCommerce results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

STEFANIA MARKESINI
    sm92
    Participant

It works great now!Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.