Ajax Search Pro is breaking the Elementor edit update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro is breaking the Elementor edit update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    creadict35
    creadict35
    Participant

When Ajax Search Pro is activated, making an edit on Elementor and updating does not work, it loads forever. When Ajax Search Pro is deactivated, Elementor works.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!

I checked the javascript error console for potential causes, and there are at least 20 different errors reported there, please check: https://i.imgur.com/2OCFlS3.png
    Usually the cause of these issues is either javascript minification via plugin, or caching them and making them deferred.
    First I recommend clearing these issues, it will very likely fix the problem with the elementor saving as well, as they seem to be originated from the same cause.

Another major issue is, that you have two jQuery scripts loaded to the page. That is a big problem, and is probably the main cause of all of the issues reported in the error console.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.