Ajax search pro not working on WPML different domains website

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax search pro not working on WPML different domains website

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    justin
    justin
    Participant

Hi!

We have important issues on french and spanish website. In the search bar (click on search icon) if I click to search any products I have 404 error or are related to italian websites.

Examples:

Markforged mark two https://www.3dz.it/?post_type=products_items&p=49004

in the french website if I search jcr 1000 I found https://www.3dz.it/products/jcr-1000/

The italian website works good. But the other languages(french and spanish, you have the language selector on the top right to access the other websites), you will notice the search results are not leading to french or spanish websites, are going to 404 pages or italian results from the main website.

Your plugin is WPML compatible I am right? We want to achieve the results from each language to be products from that languages, so the search will not search through all languages.

Best regards,
    Justin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

Thank you very much for the proper details, it helped me a lot.

Yes, the plugin is WPML compatible, but for some reason the requested URLs were returned incorrectly. I am not sure why, but I managed to find a solution. I have placed a small custom code snippet to the functions.php file in your theme directory via FTP. I will look up the WPML support forums to see if I find anything similar, maybe there is a different solution as well.
    The result URLs should be okay now.

For future reference, this is the custom code used:

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.