Ajax Search Pro not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    samdok72
    samdok72
    Participant

Hi, there are a lot of bugs with this plugin.

1) It often gets stuck on the loading screen in the plugin settings. And I can’t select anything

2) It isn’t filtering products with a custom taxonomy. Product category works, but none of the custom taxonomy work.

Please help me at the earliest, cause my website isn’t going to be live until this is fixed…

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please add temporary FTP and administrator access, so I can check the issues directly and debug them?

1. Does this happen on a specific browser? There are no known issues there at the moment. It might be related to a browser plugin, or something similar.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

samdok72
    samdok72
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much.

1. I was able to access the back-end no problem. Let me know if this happens on a specific browsers only.

2. Make sure that this option is set to the default OFF. When this is enabled, then items, that does not have a relation to the taxonomy will be displayed.
    Also, you can set a default value to the filters as the “Choose one option” here – so that by default the filters are not active unless the user triggers a change.
    These should make it work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.